Date: 13th March 2019
Venue: Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
Audience: Year 12 students
Please note this event is now fully subscribed.
During the day, participants will:
- Attend sample lectures and talks — from familiar subjects, to others not on the school curriculum.
- Learn about the Oxford application process — explore a real interview question with an Oxford tutor
- Hear from the University's Careers Service — find out where a Maths or Science degree can take you
- Talk to current Oxford University Students — and hear what students do with their day
- Visit an Oxford college — find out what it's really like to live and study at Oxford
For more information about the Further Maths day please click here.